Everyone should have a sweet face like this one helping out in the kitchen! We were listening to Christmas music tonight via satellite radio, and Corbin was precious. He was singing "Jingle Bells" and putting sprinkles on cookies that I iced. He desperately wanted to eat more than one, but we each allowed ourselves one treat. After the cookie baking extravaganza, we headed to the bath tub. As I was drying him off with a towel, I said, "you've got the cutest buns!" Corbin replied, "A hot dog bun." I laughed and said, "you have a hot dog bun bum?" He then said, "Yea, from Coney Island."
I nearly fell down from laughter! How does my child know Coney Island is famous for hot dogs? I inquired. He stated very matter of factly: The Wonder Pets.
And this is why allowing your toddler to watch a little television every now and then is actually rewarding. I had a great laugh. Anyway, we're in the Christmas spirit. I was worried because up until this past Sunday, I wasn't feeling the holiday charm at all. I normally am super pumped when Thanksgiving rolls around. Matt suggested buying our Christmas tree on Sunday. Every year he puts the lights on the tree and I hang the ornaments. It's our tradition. This time we had a little "helper." He broke (and ate) a candy cane from last year that we were planning to use as an ornament again this year. He successfully broke a glass ball ornament, and commandeered another as a toy. Corbin did manage to hang three ornaments, albeit very low on the tree:)
Where he lacks in tree-decorating he totally makes up for in good looks and charm.
1 comment:
WHAT A RIOT!!! I just read that to Josh about Coney Island saying that even I didn't know that. We're both very very impressed with Corbo! Haha!
Post a Comment