This is what it looks like to be addressing envelopes with a little monkey on your back. :0
Corbin is so energetic and playful with us. He inherited this uncanny ability from his daddy: full body techniques of total distraction while Mommy is trying to work.
I woke up earlier than everybody else today so that I could do a workout DVD. Lame, I know. I just didn't have the motivation to put my running shoes on this morning (even though that was the original plan). Anyway, about halfway through, Matt woke up and came shuffling into the living room. He immediately started cracking jokes and then came over to me to inspect my form. How is a girl supposed to work off the calories of a gigantic cupcake consumed the previous night if her hubby is impeding the exercises? Anyway, like father, like son. Corbin jumped on my back while I was writing the names and addresses on Kristen's baby shower invitations. It's tough to be the low-key minority around here with the boy shenanigans and what not...
1 comment:
hahahaha!! this is hilarious. they're like cats!
Post a Comment