Tis the season to be jolly! I have been baking,baking,baking. Last night's foray was a gingerbread recipe. I was singing Christmas carols along with Pandora while Corbin stirred flour onto every counter surface in the kitchen. For such a small guy, he can make a BIG mess. I'm usually not one to be proud of my finished product in the kitchen, but my gingerbread men were sooooo tasty. Honestly, I have had four today and now feel sick. Totally worth it. In other news, Corbin pooped on the potty today! He actually said, "my tummy needs to poop," and then he went to the bathroom. It was perfection! If you don't like poopy talk, tough. This is my blog. I danced throughout the house chanting, "Poo Poo in the POTTY" (think cha cha or conga line) with Corbin following closely behind me.
Okay, now, because this is my blog, I want to rant about the fact that I can't get an accurate story from the televised news. The talking heads speak over each other like clucking chickens and I want to pull my hair out. I'm on the couch right now typing this and I'm trying to get the story straight on the "Dream Act" which the house will be voting on this month. Are illegal immigrant students going to be privy to state and federal tuition assistance or not? Come on people, tell the story. One at a time.
Ugh!!!!!!!
Okay, I'm back. I love our Christmas tree. It's so beautiful, and Corbin's little homemade ornaments are precious. He painted a sun catcher at school. He also met Santa Claus at school today. I heard from his teacher that Corbin was first in line to speak with Santa:)
When I asked him what Santa had to say, Corbin goes, "oh, um, he said Merry Jingle Bells"
TOO CUTE!
1 comment:
so many fun things! heehee. what triumph to have poop in the potty!
Post a Comment