Lately Corbin's idea of play has become overtly boyish. It's challenging my abilities to be a good playmate. I try, but sometimes I just don't want to be the evil emperor Zurg who pushes Buzz Lightyear off the couch only to be rescued by Corbin (who I might add wears a Redskins football helmet armed with the hose attachment from his miniature shopvac as some sort of makeshift weapon). It's exhausting. Can't we just make some cute animals out of playdoh and call it a day?!
Speaking of playdoh, he's been hooked lately on demanding that I make a rocketship, the planet Saturn (complete with a ring!), and the moon all for him to quickly squish with his little fist. Such a stinker. I guess that's normal for a boy to want to destroy things, right? Anyway, I've sent this blog post's picture to most of my family members because I think it's funny and speaks volumes. We call it the nose-picking bandit.
1 comment:
oh my gosh. that picture is to die for! he's so creative with his play - so amazing.
Post a Comment