Corbin was striking a pose on the white sand at Seagrove Beach in Florida. We survived two flights and a five hour drive. He was awesome! He did, however, have a massive meltdown at 4pm today begging for a nap! Sooooo, what is a mom to do? I let him nap and now here we are at 8pm with him totally wired! Ah, well, we're on vacation. Guess it doesn't matter that much about bed time. It's beautiful here. Joi and Chip's beach house is absolutely beautiful. I did a nice four mile run on the bike path and walked on the beach with Joi. Corbin and I played on the beach for a bit. He told uncle Chip that he wanted to take off his blue jeans and get in the water. It's obviously too cold, so, Chip told Corbin there were jelly fish in the water. Corbin didn't mention getting in the water again.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Corbin was striking a pose on the white sand at Seagrove Beach in Florida. We survived two flights and a five hour drive. He was awesome! He did, however, have a massive meltdown at 4pm today begging for a nap! Sooooo, what is a mom to do? I let him nap and now here we are at 8pm with him totally wired! Ah, well, we're on vacation. Guess it doesn't matter that much about bed time. It's beautiful here. Joi and Chip's beach house is absolutely beautiful. I did a nice four mile run on the bike path and walked on the beach with Joi. Corbin and I played on the beach for a bit. He told uncle Chip that he wanted to take off his blue jeans and get in the water. It's obviously too cold, so, Chip told Corbin there were jelly fish in the water. Corbin didn't mention getting in the water again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahahah!! jelly fish! wow. that's so great you guys went to their beach house! didn't realize you were doing that. so neat. :O) have a blast. hope it warms up enough for you guys to soak up some rays.
Post a Comment