

The sunflower we bought today at the Farmers Market was almost as tall as Corbin!
We visited the Farmers Market today for the last time this season. Corbin picked out two items- a cute pumpkin with a long stem (handle) and this very tall sunflower which he kept referring to as his "flower friend." He is just the sweetest thing. Most of the time. There was one significantly bad meltdown today that occurred as we were cleaning up our toys before nap time. He was yelling at me that he wanted to clean up all by himself (GREAT!), but his idea of cleaning up was throwing all the toys into one bin thus creating a massive mix up. Train parts with cars and blocks mixed with crayons. I started to undo the mess, and he fell apart. That's just life with a preschooler. Other than that, we had a fantastic Saturday! Corbin now is a little more interested in throwing and kicking balls. We played ball for a while a the park this afternoon. I am totally smitten with fall. I could do fall temperatures year round. Really, all I need of summer heat is about two weeks, and I'm good to go. Fall, you're the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment