And our coffee maker has been busy too ;) It sure does make a beautiful cappuccino. Nothing like Rome's, but it will do for now...
When I ask Corbin to make funny faces, he does not disappoint.
I finally found attractive, hardy,low-maintenace plants for the front porch: Japanese Holly trees (the skinny kind that are like pencils reaching up to the sky). In other domestic news- I have been cooking all three meals for the past three weeks (with the exception of two nights when I ordered pizza). I've tried lots of new recipes and am feeling good about the economy of it. I'm not a fan of leftovers, so I've been experimenting with portions and reducing recipes too. But one meal that we ate on for three days was so delicious that I didn't mind having it multiple times. My chicken tortilla soup (inspired by my buddy Brook). Yummy.
No comments:
Post a Comment