It's perfect to be in love. I don't say it enough- my two boys are pretty awesome. Matt does so many responsible, caring, loving things for me that I often overlook. I'd say finding this new rental house and doing the majority of the move details (rental truck, planting a few shrubs, dumping off trash and recycling boxes) tops his recent list. It's good to stop and be thankful. For an unknown reason (hormones?) I am grumpy today. Absolutely unacceptable. I'm blogging this to document what a stinker I can be and to remind myself that I am blessed. I have a precious preschooler and a charming man in my house.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
It's perfect to be in love. I don't say it enough- my two boys are pretty awesome. Matt does so many responsible, caring, loving things for me that I often overlook. I'd say finding this new rental house and doing the majority of the move details (rental truck, planting a few shrubs, dumping off trash and recycling boxes) tops his recent list. It's good to stop and be thankful. For an unknown reason (hormones?) I am grumpy today. Absolutely unacceptable. I'm blogging this to document what a stinker I can be and to remind myself that I am blessed. I have a precious preschooler and a charming man in my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
:O) big grins from josh and i for the picture. and big grins from me about the post.
Go Matt! You're a lucky lady to have two awesome boys! The picture is hilarious, made my night!
I am lucky to have the three of you in my life. Hugs and kisses all around! So cited about your new place.
Awesome husband!
You are so sweet!
Mema
Post a Comment