Monday, September 20, 2010


Do you even recognize this big boy?! I mean, seriously, he has turned into a little boy overnight!
This shot was last Tuesday after Corbin's very first haircut. I didn't get to take any picture during the actual visit to the barber because Corbin was sitting on my lap and Daddy is gone at the moment. The barber was really sweet and gave Corbin a lollipop. He also rubbed Corbin's little ear and said, "boy, that sure is a good looking ear. Wish I had a small one!" It was very sweet. Corbin acted so proud after hearing that! His sweet curly little locks are in a plastic bag at home for Daddy to see. No more rock star hair for Corbo. Secretly, I really love long hair on little boys. This cut is for Kelly's wedding and then we just might let him grow shaggy again.

No comments: