Oh, one more cute story- Corbin kept telling us tonight that his shampoo smelled like "raspberries!!!!"
Friday, June 25, 2010
Alabama
We're here in Birmingham visiting Joi and Chip. Corbin is having a great time! Just wanted to let you all know that he LOVES his little red dirt devil vaccuum that they bought him. No big surprise there. It's pretty cool though because it actually has suction. Corbin goes around the house after each meal saying, "I cleaning up. I sucking up dirt." We played in the pool at the neighbors' house and then we took a long nap. We had an awesome pizza dinner, and C tried to steal my pepperonis. He ate his and then stared dejectedly at his blank pizza. He glanced at my plate, and said, "mama, I want your peppawoni." I share everything with Corbin and always put him first, but tonight, I put a foot down. ha ha ha. It was my pepperoni! We are so grateful for our loving family. Joi and Chip played chase with Corbin, hide-n-seek (though Corbin announced where he is hiding), and took him to see the fire hydrant down the street. Tomorrow we will go to the Jumping Bouncy House and buy cupcakes at the awesome bakery here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment